“Publishing with the Journal of Sustainability Research was a very positive experience. Communication with the JSR Editorial Office was open, fast and clear. The reviews we received were insightful and enabled us to improve our submission. Turnaround was quick and effective. We were pleased to be part of a Special Issue on Corporate Responsibility that includes varied and interesting contributions that push this conversation farther.”
- Connie Van der Byl (Institute for Environmental Sustainability, Mount Royal University, 4825 Mt Royal Gate SW, Calgary, AB T3E 6K6, Canada)
"Publishing at the Journal of Sustainability Research, Hapres has been a great experience. The submission and review processes were very well organized and efficient. The review, in particular, was meticulous, yet fair and constructive, and really helped to better shape the manuscript. An overall outstanding publishing experience that I highly recommend."
- Lampros Lamprinakis (Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research, Norway)
"My experience with the JSR is very positive. I thank the editorial team for fast and smooth publication process. I get quick answers every time from the JSR Editorial Office. The comments of four reviewers were useful. Especially one reviewer suggested very concrete improvements. I am happy to recommend the JSR to my colleagues."
- Tuula Linna (University of Helsinki, Finland)
"The publication process was smooth, fast and easy. I commend the editorial team for their patience and immediate feedback while revising the contents of our paper. We highly recommend this journal to fellow researchers."
- Phoebe Grace Saculsan (Kyoto University, Japan)
"Publishing in Crop Breeding, Genetics and Genomics, Hapres, has been a great experience. Review and editorial process were very fast and communication with editorial office was very fluent.
It has been a very positive experience in every step of the process."
- Javier Ibáñez (Instituto de Ciencias de la Vid y del Vino, La Rioja, Spain)
"I really like the thorough review and editorial process. Many thanks to the editorial team who engages with us step by step. This has been one of the rare occasions when I felt the manuscript editorial process was a pleasure and not a stressful chore. The remarkably rapid review process is definitely one to be emulated. "
- Clovis S. Palmer (Life Sciences, Macfarlane Burnet Institute for Medical Research and Public Health, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia)
"The publishing experience was very positive. I found the submission and review process quite easy going. "
- Francesco Nicoli (Department of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Ferrara, Ferrara, 44121, Italy)
"Thanks for the efficient handling our manuscript and the rapid publication, we just saw that the paper is already on-line, what a speed! Congratulations.
It was a very nice and positive experience and the speediest publication on-lien I ever had."
- Carmen Buchrieser (Institut Pasteur, Unité de Biologie des Bactéries Intracellulaires, 75015 Paris, France)
“My experience with the Journal of Sustainability Research has been positive. I got constructive comments from 3 reviewers who seemed to be very competent and interested in helping me to increase the quality of the paper. Especially one reviewer was quite precise in explaining the potentials and opportunities I had to further develop the paper. Once the paper was approved it took a very short time to have it available online.”
- Giovanna Bertella (School of Business and Economics, UiT The Arctic University of Norway, Tromsø, 9037, Norway)
“The CBGG team is excellent. The opportunity is much appreciated. We look forward to collaborating with the CBGG team in the future.”
- Dapeng Zhang (Beltsville Agricultural Research Center, USDA-ARS, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA)
“I was very happy with the publishing experience. It was easy to submit the manuscript, and the reviewing and publishing was fast.”
- Peter Skov Kristensen (Nordic Seed A/S, 8300 Odder, Denmark)
“The process of peer review and publication is very smooth and swift. The editors are doing a great job in evaluating the manuscript and replying as fast as possible, which helps the authors to work with the journal for rapid publication. Looking forward to send more research articles to this journal.”
- Jaison Jeevanandam (Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, Curtin University, CDT 250, 98009 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia)
“It has been very swift and helpful service, I am confident the journal is in good management hands.”
- Anna Whittaker (School of Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK)
“The publishing experience has been outstanding. The submission site is very easy and intuitive to use, for both initial submissions and revisions. In addition, the responsiveness of the editorial staff has been fantastic.”
- Apar Gupta (Department of Radiation Oncology, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ 08903, USA)
“My experience of publishing with you is very good!!! I particularly like your very timely response to my submissions. I admire your highly qualified reviewers who identified the merits of a manuscript and provided relevant and useful comments and suggestions. I appreciate you take the time to edit the manuscrip before sending out for review and to edit references to your required format. Different journals have different formats, particularly about the references. I feel this very inconvenient. I thank you very much for being flexible on the submissions regarding the format and spend the time to modify any format submitted to you to your journal required format.
As I said earlier, I hope you receive many high quality submissions and become an influential journal in the area of plant breeding. I am confident that you will.”
- Weikai Yan (Ottawa Research and Development Center, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, 960 Carling Ave., Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0C6, Canada)
Author of Genotype and Management Evaluation Based on Genotype by Yield*Trait (GYT) Analysis and Theoretical Unification and Practical Integration of Conventional Methods and Genomic Selection in Plant Breeding